Stick Slayer TMP trailer Stick Slayer TMP trailer

can't wait...

Wow. The "Power of the Geek" Geek as a crossover character!

Lords of Battle Lords of Battle

100% Ben Spurgin

...awesome.

Generic Man: BFS Generic Man: BFS

Hilarious spoof of Independence Day & comic books

You must watch this!

Great use of 3D graphics. The direction, rapid pacing, and cinematography make it look like a comic book come to life.

Awesome.

SSVsXX(FinalFight)Part1 SSVsXX(FinalFight)Part1

Great tribute to both series

I enjoyed both Xiao Xiao #3 and all the "Stick Slayer" installments. I think many people take this pseudo "rivalry" too seriously, and your cartoon puts a lighthearted spin on it. Which character will triumph in the end?

Stick Slayer: Episode Six Stick Slayer: Episode Six

Fast pacing, 3D graphics, a kickass package!

WOW! The Stick Slayer series has come a long way with its latest installment. Great job on integrating 3D graphics...it reminds me of some of the effects they use in "Futurama". I also like the new drawing style you're using, is that the pencil tool? The frame-by-frame parts make it look more like a cel-animation cartoon then something obviously done in Flash. Can't wait for the next part...what is the significance of the little kid?

Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao

humorous knock on stick figure animation

Good job! I actually don't mind stick figure animation (I found xiao xiao cool, actually), but the artistic statement comes through loud and clear! The fact that you superimposed the Stick Slayer over the graphics doesn't make it "copying"; I think it makes for a better satire! Are there any new Stick Slayer cartoons in the works?

Whoa man! LJ&S 3 Whoa man! LJ&S 3

my favorite of the series

Hehehehe...what can I say? I like how the gag gets right to the point. I think this is probably funnier to us Americans because the accent is so different.

Power of the Geek part 3 Power of the Geek part 3

WOW. Best "Geek" yet!

The 3D effects, the action, the soundtrack...this is one INTENSE package of GEEKS vs. FRAT BOYS!

Can't wait until the next installment! Is the geek going to triumph over the frat boy and get that hot chick back?